Print

Hi all,

How would you like to handle moderation for this list? Open to anyone who signs up, or should there be some kind of review (either just us clicking through requests or doing some kind of vetting)? I know myself well enough that I should definitely not be the approval bottleneck, but I can appreciate the value of a list that's not just totally open either. What do you all think? If it's worth having an approval step of some sort, could someone(s) volunteer to wrangle that?

I'm also thinking of grabbing a domain name to have some sort of place to announce discussions, etc. dhwogem.org?

Thanks!

-- Quinn

To unsubscribe from the DH-WOGEM list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DH-WOGEM