Print

Dear all,

Our listserv is now set up and this is a quick test message to make sure I've succeeded in subscribing everyone. Could you please post a reply if you receive this successfully?

In case it's working, here are the details:

To post to the list, send email to [log in to unmask]

The list is set up so that subscription requires moderator approval, and only subscribers can post to the list, but I believe we can change that if people prefer. Quinn and I are list administrators.

Best wishes, Julia