Print

Dear all,

When I set up the DH-WGeM list I disabled attachments because NEU's policy is to prefer that lists not support attachments (to help reduce bandwidth/storage and clutter). However, one member of the list has a signature that is expressed as an attachment because of the way Outlook does things, so she's having difficulty posting. We're troubleshooting but also looking into other options.

How do people generally feel about attachments? If we might want them any way, e.g. to share documents etc., then I should see about enabling them anyway.

Please also let me and Quinn know how you feel about the moderation question (should we allow self-subscription?)

Best, Julia