From: Research-Users <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Cyr, Joan
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2018 1:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Testing the Research Users list at NU!

Good afternoon….

I created this list a while ago for research users to have an open space to share info and have discussions.  Checking to make sure you are all still out there (Jenna?)…

We were also thinking of an in-person user group meeting.  Given the culture at NU, I think an in person meeting would foster a more constructive conversation (vs just email).   We used to have something like this but it wasn’t just RA presenting….it was a round-robin thing where the user community members would also present from time to time….

Thoughts?

Joan

Joan M. Cyr, BS, MSM, PMP

Associate Director, Research Operations and Systems

Northeastern University Research Enterprise Services (NU-RES)

419-177

360 Huntington Avenue

Boston, MA 02115

617-373-6580

To unsubscribe from the RESEARCH-USERS list, click the following link:
http://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?TICKET=NzM3MDA4IGplLmFrdWxhQE5PUlRIRUFTVEVSTi5FRFUgUkVTRUFSQ0gtVVNFUlMgIMSJKiChk0jK&c=SIGNOFF

To unsubscribe from the RESEARCH-USERS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=RESEARCH-USERS