Print

(You received this message because you are a registered user of MCX
(http://mcx.space) - an open-source Monte Carlo photon transport
simulator - and had indicated that you wanted to be notified for future
updates in your registration form. If you are no longer interested in
this software, please feel free to click on the unsubscribe link at the
bottom of this email. In that case, we apologize for the inconvenience.)

Dear colleagues,

Sorry for sending another mass email shortly after the previous new
software announcement.

We are on the last (4th) year of our NIH funding for the development of
MCX/MMC Monte Carlo modeling platform. We are generally happy for the
progress made over the past years - our codes have become much faster,
more robust and feature-rich, our (registered) user community has
tripled the size compared to when we started, and the traffic on our
website and mailing list has also grown significantly. On the other
hand, I also feel the pressure to start looking into new funding
opportunities that may give us the chance to continue developing and
maintaining this software, to better support our users in the longer terms.

I recently noticed a funding opportunity from the NIH and would like to
give it a try. To ensure a successful application, I would like to
invite you to submit a testimonial on MCX/MMC - particularly, why its
continuation is important to your project(s). It does not have to be
long, but your testimonial will mean a lot to me and this project.

If you are interested in sharing a few words, please click on the link
below and fill out a simple Google form, it will only takes a few
minutes. If your related research is NIH-funded or brain-research
related, please use the dedicated fields to specify.

https://goo.gl/forms/kZfipKZFeJADBulk1

I appreciate everyone's attention and thank you very much for your support!

(if you are a subscriber to the iso2mesh-news mailing list, you may also
received a similar request, in that case, feel free to combine your
feedback into only one submission).

Qianqian Fang, PhD
Computational Optics & Translational Imaging Lab (http://fanglab.org)
Northeastern University, Boston