Print

Good Morning...

I will be attending the Federal Demonstration Partnership (FDP) meeting on 5/9 in Washington, DC next week, and there is a session on "eRA - NSF IT Modernization" aka Research.gov:

eRA - NSF IT Modernization
Speakers: Bill Daus, National Science Foundation
Topic: NSF will provide an overview of the recent changes to Research.gov and the features coming soon. There will also be an opportunity to provide feedback to NSF on the recent changes.

If you have any feedback on your testing of Research.gov that you would like me to share with NSF, please let me know.

Remember: Research.gov went LIVE yesterday, 4/30.  You should now be able to submit full non-collaborative proposals in Research.gov.

Thanks,

Joan

Joan M. Cyr, BS, MSM, PMP
Associate Director, Research Operations and Systems
Northeastern University
Office of Research Administration and Finance
540-177
360 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
617-373-6580