Good Morning…

I will be attending the Federal Demonstration Partnership (FDP) meeting on 5/9 in Washington, DC next week, and there is a session on “eRA – NSF IT Modernization” aka Research.gov:

eRA - NSF IT Modernization

Speakers: Bill Daus, National Science Foundation

Topic: NSF will provide an overview of the recent changes to Research.gov and the features coming soon. There will also be an opportunity to provide feedback to NSF on the recent changes.

If you have any feedback on your testing of Research.gov that you would like me to share with NSF, please let me know.

Remember: Research.gov went LIVE yesterday, 4/30.  You should now be able to submit full non-collaborative proposals in Research.gov.

Thanks,

Joan

Joan M. Cyr, BS, MSM, PMP

Associate Director, Research Operations and Systems

Northeastern University

Office of Research Administration and Finance

540-177

360 Huntington Avenue

Boston, MA 02115

617-373-6580

To unsubscribe from the RESEARCH-USERS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=RESEARCH-USERS