Print

Dear participants,

Welcome to the Research Coordinated Network for Evolution in Changing Seas! Since our announcement at the beginning of September, we have had over 200 people sign up for the network from many different backgrounds across the marine and evolutionary sciences. Now, we are working on getting a list of members up on the website. Soon, we will be setting up a framework for regular posts from our members about their research. In October we will also be sending out an advertisement for a postdoctoral fellow.

If you haven't yet, consider suggesting a paper that you think everyone in the network should read before October 1. Our goal is to put together a reading list of classic and cutting-edge studies:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScNXqayhOeAkk-GkotqcnbVdWlYt09STX6Wc4eq2qN5AnJGPQ/viewform

And for those of you with creative talents, we welcome submissions of artwork and photos for our website. Or, you could submit a logo design! Email your submissions to [log in to unmask] by October 1.

Sincerely,
RCN-ECS