Sorry wrong person

Kathleen

On Sep 24, 2018, at 1:06 PM, Anna Kijas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello Michael,

Thanks for your note! I will connect you & forward your message to my colleagues Jon Manton and Angela Pratesi who were  key in writing the grant. I know there was a proposal that went to the Music Library Association which discussed this Wikipedia grant so there might be additional details that can be added from that document.

Best,
Anna

Anna E. Kijas, MA, MLS
Senior Digital Scholarship Librarian