Print

Dear Boston-area DH colleagues,

I am co-leading a Wikipedia-edit-a-thon with colleagues from the Music
Library Association at the annual meeting in February 2019 in St. Louis,
Missouri. We applied for a Wikipedia Rapid Grant proposal and would be
grateful to receive endorsements for the proposal from a wide community to
aid Wikipedia's grant funding committee in making their decisions. You can
find additional details below from my colleague, Joy Doan, or you can view the
full proposal and grant information online.
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Project/Rapid/Music_Library_Association/Wikipedia-edit-a-thon_2019>

Best,

Anna

Anna E. Kijas, MA, MLS