Greetings, all,

Just a note that we're extending applications to December 3, 2018.

Many thanks, and let me know if you have any questions,
Sarah

On Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 1:43 PM Sarah Melton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Greetings, all,

The Boston College Libraries Digital Scholarship Group is excited to announce that we'll be hosting our second Digital Scholarship Incubator this spring!

The Incubator is a seven-week series that aims to introduce major tools, methodologies, and questions in digital scholarship, while also empowering participants to develop a digital scholarship or pedagogy project. We’ll focus on participants’ needs and desired areas of growth in digital scholarship.
  • What is an incubator? An opportunity to develop a digital research or pedagogy project within a cohort of digital scholarship practitioners. Each week we will focus on a different topic. The curriculum includes sessions on user-centered design, digital exhibits, geospatial visualizations, and textual analysis.
    • You’ll refine project ideas through planning & peer review.
    • You’ll provide the idea(s), and we’ll provide resources to help develop your idea in a safe space.
  • What’s the time frame? We’ll begin meeting the week of January 28 and wrap up in April.
  • What are the expectations for participants? We ask that participants commit to seven two-hour meetings, plus some additional work outside of the meeting sessions.

We invite applicants who are interested in joining a cohort of digital scholarship practitioners. No prior experience or knowledge is necessary. You can read more about this series and our previous Incubator on our blog.

Please fill out the form at our site. Applications are due November 19, 2018.

All best,

Sarah

--
Sarah Melton
Head of Digital Scholarship

--
Sarah Melton
Head of Digital Scholarship
O'Neill Library
Boston College
140 Commonwealth Ave.
Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts 02467
617-552-3210

To unsubscribe from the BOSTONDH list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=BOSTONDH