Hello Boston DH Folks,

At the risk of annoying everyone with a reminder – I’m forwarding my note from https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/app-review-94-hlos-anu-vedantham/

Please do share widely.

We begin review on September 4 for applications for the Head of Liaison and Orientation Services (HLOS) for the Harvard College Library. The HLOS will help redefine how new arrivals to campus - faculty, graduate students and undergraduate students - connect with Harvard Library. Just last week, we hosted President Bacow at an outreach event for the FYRE cohort - read more here! Harvard Library is embarking on an ambitious program of transformation and we need your good energy at the Services for Academic Programs department. Feel free to contact me with questions.

Thanks, Anu

Anu Vedantham, Ed. D. (she/her)

Director of Learning and Teaching Services for FAS Libraries

Harvard Library

Widener Library Room 240A

(617) 998-5172

(Make an appointment |Look up availability My Zoom Room)

/Users/vedantha/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1414444092

To unsubscribe from the BOSTONDH list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(BOSTONDH,SIGNOFF);