Hi Boston DHers,

I'm organizing an upcoming conference about educational podcasting at Harvard on November 2-3, 2018 called Sound Education. It is essentially a double event. Friday’s attendees will be current and aspiring educational podcast producers and hosts talking shop, sharing strategies and techniques, etc. On Saturday, the conference will open up to a general audience, with public talks by prominent hosts and a keynote address by Dan Carlin of Hardcore History. It will kind of be like a book or ideas festival. You can see all of our speakers here.

If you know of podcast makers or listeners who might be interested, please share with them. Thank you!

Warmly,

Zachary Davis

Host, Ministry of Ideas

To unsubscribe from the BOSTONDH list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=BOSTONDH