Hello Boston DH

Please let your networks know about a fun opportunity here at Harvard Library.

My note is at https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/head-liaison-orientation-services-anu-vedantham/ and is copied below.

Join us! Apply soon to be the Head of Liaison and Orientation Services (HLOS) for the Harvard College Library. The HLOS will help redefine how new arrivals to campus - faculty, graduate students and undergraduate students - connect with Harvard Library. Harvard Library is embarking on an ambitious program of transformation and we are looking for a creative, energetic person to help move us forward. Reporting to me, this person will join a wonderful team at the Services for Academic Programs department. Feel free to contact me with questions.

I’m happy to answer questions on the search.

Best,

Anu

--

Anu Vedantham, Ed. D. (she/her)

Director of Learning and Teaching Services for FAS Libraries

Widener Library Room 240A

(617) 998-5172

(Schedule appointment | Look up availability | My Zoom Room)

To unsubscribe from the BOSTONDH list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(BOSTONDH,SIGNOFF);