Greetings, all,

The Boston College Libraries Digital Scholarship Group is excited to announce that we'll be hosting our second Digital Scholarship Incubator this spring!

The Incubator is a seven-week series that aims to introduce major tools, methodologies, and questions in digital scholarship, while also empowering participants to develop a digital scholarship or pedagogy project. We’ll focus on participants’ needs and desired areas of growth in digital scholarship.

We invite applicants who are interested in joining a cohort of digital scholarship practitioners. No prior experience or knowledge is necessary. You can read more about this series and our previous Incubator on our blog.

Please fill out the form at our site. Applications are due November 19, 2018.

All best,

Sarah

--
Sarah Melton
Head of Digital Scholarship

To unsubscribe from the BOSTONDH list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=BOSTONDH