Print

Greetings,

I am new to this list.  I coordinate the Mass. Memories Road Show, a statewide digital history project that documents people, places and events in Massachusetts history through family photographs and stories.  Information about our program is available here: http://blogs.umb.edu/archives/mass-memories-road-show/

We’ve received a Catalyst Fund grant from Lyrasis and are developing some online resources to explain our program and our process, resources which we hope will assist us in our collaborations with communities in the Commonwealth and will allow us to share what we’ve learned over the years about how to organize “digitization” or “scanning” days.

For this work we are looking to hire an instructional designer on contract.  I’m attaching a job description here.  Please feel free to share with any contacts you might have.

Many thanks.

Regards,

Carolyn

Carolyn M. Goldstein, Ph.D.

Public History and Community Archives Program Manager

University Archives & Special Collections

Joseph P. Healey Library

University of Massachusetts Boston

100 Morrissey Boulevard

Boston, MA 02125

Tel (617) 287-5929

openarchives.umb.edu

To unsubscribe from the BOSTONDH list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=BOSTONDH