Print

Thanks to those of you who have emailed with reactions. I've passed them
on to the creators.

If you're interested in contributing, there's a collective peer review
and data gathering effort you can contribute to. Details and a
submission form are here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdELqB9tuzUXNnkL0P87uxtdr7M8OuhyZDF70UuS3BzsVzuIA/viewform>.

I won't keep updating you on the progress of this project here — that
would get tedious — but since people have asked through the back
channel, this is a pragmatic place to start.

-Vika

--
Dr. Vika Zafrin
Digital Scholarship Librarian