Print

Dear Colleagues,

ACH <http://ach.org/about-ach/> 2019 is seeking reviewers to evaluate
conference proposal submissions during December 2018 and January 2019. ACH
wishes to establish a wide, and as varied as possible, pool of reviewers
for this conference.

We welcome members of any academic affiliation or professional role who are
interested in the digital humanities that would like to help shape the
representation of our organization at its first national conference.
Although we are a US-based organization, we encourage those who live in
regions of the world that are not represented by existing professional
organizations to review, recognizing that intellectual, cultural,
institutional, and other forms of diversity make a vital contribution to
scholarship and practice.

ACH 2019 is invested in being a multilingual event, and candidates should
state all the languages in which they can review proposals.

Reviewer candidates must hold an affiliation or professional role currently
or recently associated with a digital humanities (or digital
humanities-related) program, project, or initiative. This includes
professionals working in Galleries, Libraries, Archives and Museums who are
involved in digital cultural heritage, preservation, and other areas of
information creation and sharing.

Nominees should submit an expression of interest via this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdXZRoqKyFx42NQVx5qrFqZUcsXs7WJgTXJEMjf8V0AOiQqxw/viewform>.

Deadline for nominations is September 1, 2018. If you have questions,
please contact Roopika Risam (rrisam at salemstate dot edu).

Thanks!
Anna
On behalf of the ACH 2019 Program Committee

Anna E. Kijas, MA, MLS
Senior Digital Scholarship Librarian
Boston College Libraries
140 Commonwealth Ave.