LISTSERV Archives

BOSTONDH Home

BOSTONDH  2023

BOSTONDH 2023

Re: [External] https://bostondh.org/

"Flanders, Julia" <[log in to unmask]>

Boston and New England Digital Humanities <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Oct 2023 15:00:48 +0000

text/plain

Chiming in to agree very much with what's been said about the ongoing potential value of the bostondh domain. And thanks to Tufts for being willing to take on the cost, and to Anna and others for moving this forward!

best, Julia