]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

RCN-ECS Home

RCN-ECS  2019

RCN-ECS 2019

Invitation to submit an abstract for a Special Feature on Evolution in Changing Seas

Evolving Seas RCN PIs <[log in to unmask]>

rcn-ecs <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Nov 2019 12:26:01 -0500

text/plain

The RCN is currently exploring the possibility of a Special Feature on "Evolution in Changing Seas" with the Proceedings of Royal Society B: Biological Science. Please note that there is no guarantee at this time that we will have a Special Feature with Proc B. The Special Feature Proposal will consist of 5-7 manuscripts being developed by working groups from the RCN Synthesis Workshop, and additional 5-7 abstracts that we will choose from those submitted from the wider RCN. The Special Issue will be planned for early 2021 or late 2021/early 2022.

To propose a manuscript to be included in the Special Feature, please submit an abstract here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdQCyG1yDydmZ3HsyCePmePyQscuAiBv3HzNYMFQILmI_GoqQ/viewform

Best wishes on behalf of the PI's