RCN social media

Katie Lotterhos <[log in to unmask]>

rcn-ecs <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 5 Oct 2018 09:34:32 -0400

text/plain

Please read this message if you are interested in tweet or blog through the Research Coordinated Network for Evolution in Changing Seas.

 Our plan is to schedule one member each week to engage with the network via social media (either as a blog post on our website, twitter takeover of @evolvingseas, or both). First, we ask that you read the attached ethics statement and guidelines for writing posts or tweeting.

https://github.com/RCN-ECS/rcn-ecs.github.io/blob/master/blog/SocialMediaEthics.pdf

Next, you can sign up for a week on this calendar:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UzXrg-bLqkQja8dZQwb1R76C9ps9KIOc3PzjDLz097o/edit#gid=0
Please enter your name, email, and whether you would like to tweet, publish a blog post, or both. Please note that sign-ups are first-come, first-serve.

We hope you find that this is a great opportunity to share your research with a network of scientists that share similar interests! We also encourage posts or tweets that align with the goals of an RCN, including building consensus over scientific debates, and bridging connections among scientists that have not historically worked together.

The social media will be managed by Carly Kenkel and Katie Lotterhos (cc’d). Please contact them with questions or to discuss ideas.

Thank you for engaging with the network!

Katie and Carly